PEP-AH Annual conference
- PEP-AH members will be meeting in Charlottetown (PEI) during the Canadian Association of College and University Student Services (CACUSS) Sea Change Conference.
- Date: Wednesday, June 20 2018 from 8:30 am to 2:15 p.m.
- Location: Holland College, Centre for Applied Science and Technology Building, Room 319
- Meeting Objectives:
- To provide an overview of PEP-AH’s activities, including related research projects
- To present the outcomes of the regional symposiums
- To facilitate knowledge exchange among PEP-AH’s members
- The purpose of a regional symposium is to allow students to get to work with the proposed PEP-AH alcohol harm reduction framework and to foster debate on the initiatives that students consider to be essential and the most promising. The symposiums are held once a year across PEP-AH’s regions, i.e. Western Canada, Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada.